Love is not a debt that needs to be paid back with love

09 February 2012

syd guy

how r u, dude?
hari ini kita chatting lagi,.. ahhh.. finally I found u!
hell yeah! ternyata masih baik baik aja keadaan lo.. haahah..
I'm happy to hear that. :) I remember that time when ure beside me. Yep, we have a darling harbour and also an opera house.. huh? and how about Pitt. st, by the way? hahahahha
Thought one day, If I still a lot of time.. I just wanna repeat it.
I remember the first time I bite ur hair.. ahaha lol it was sucks when I know u smoked for a while before u met me.. lol  ur hair and lips smells of cigarettes, I hate it much! but, ohh you stole my heart.. really~ *nailed it*

I dont know why u're so far from me. I just miss that moment. We've make a lot of time together and It feels like I don't care with all just only u and me. It's was a perfect moment, u know.. :)
I dont know why, the distance is really like a shit! hahah just because u're so far from me, it doesn't mean that I've forget about us.. :)
but the most I wanna tell u is.. I MISS U SO DAMN MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



r u embarrassed? lol


idiot!!! lol





The last one, I wrote this at melbourne with my sista when I allready missed u!!!

Glen Waverley, Melbourne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment